If you join the RCA Society...
- You will receive an RCA Society membership card
- You will receive the RCA Society newsletter
- You will be featured in the newsletter's 'Profile' column and your activities, exhibitions, publications etc will be promoted free of charge
- You will be entitled to special membership prices to RCA Soc events
- You will be automatically included into the Society's database
- You will be included into the RCA Society's web site
- You will be able to make contact with lost friends
- You will be able to show your work in the Society's Exhibitions
- You will be invited to Society workshops, lectures or seminars
- You will be informed about what's on at the College
What you can do for the RCA Society...
- You can attend monthly meetings and the AGM
- You can nominate yourself or others to the RCA Society Committee(s)
- You can set up RCA Society 'satellite groups' in your town or country
- You can introduce other ex RCA'ers to the Society
- You can support the Student Fund and Special Prizes
- You can help keep a visual information database up to date
- You can contribute to the DigitalNews and the Newsletter
- You can curate national/ international Exhibitions and Events
- You can organise Educational Debates
- You can organise Visits and Day Trips
Members who wish to set up or participate in the ‘specific interest’ sub committees, or set up satelite groups in their regions or countries, or members who would like to be co-opted onto the management committee should contact any of the RCA Society Committee members. Everyone is welcome at our monthly social meetings during the ‘academic year’, at 7:30pm on the first Wednesday each month in Jay Mews (RCA Humanities Dept).